Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
- Higher Education (Bs or equivalent)
- Proven work experience in software development
- In-depth understanding of data management (e.g. permissions, recovery, security and monitoring)
- Knowledge of software development and user interface web applications
- Hands on experience with multiple programming languages
- Certified in TOGAF is a pré
- Experience with Software- and/or Cloud Architecture is a pré
- Microsoft Development & Azure Certifications are a pré
- Experience in an environment with multiple development teams is a pré
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand the needs of a Product Owner & the perspective of the teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Guide the Agile SCRUM teams from a technical perspective
Develop solutions to improve applications and establish best practices. Create visualizations from current- and future state perspective
Deliver and maintain Information-, Data- & Technical Architecture. Design stable, reliable and effective databases & applications
Optimize and maintain legacy systems. Develop technical and training manuals
Ensure all database & applications meet company and performance requirements. Research and suggest new products, services, components and protocols
Over Impact Buying
Supply Chain Information Management (SIM) is a dynamic company with the aim to support its customers to map, visualize and understand the sustainability risks in their supply chains. SIM is a service-oriented knowledge provider with a secure and collaborative software tool. SIM ensures that its customers know where their products come from, under which conditions they are produced and what the ingredients or components of their products are. SIM helps its customers to manage their supply chain risks in real-time and improve issues related to product safety, quality, social compliance and environmental risks. SIM’s Customers are large companies like Ahold, Jumbo, Detailresult Groep, and Superunie. We support customers who want to make a difference in their supply chain with their buying power in a cost effective way to make a positive impact.
- Toermalijnstraat 18b
- 1812 RL Alkmaar