Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
For this team, we are looking for a full-time software developer. As part of your new role, you will contribute to building new features for our platform and integrations with third party systems to expand the capabilities of our innovative systems. You will be involved in the whole software development cycle: from idea to concept, from implementation to optimization.
In your work, you will focus on the prototyping and development of new features for the platform (C#). These developments will pose many challenges related to synchronization and automation of multiple devices in the system. In addition, you will support our customers with the development of Python scripts for their experiment control, data processing and data analysis.
DENSsolutions is a fast-growing high-tech company active in the field of in-situ microscopy for fundamental studies in Nanotechnology. This field of research is considered to be the key for addressing the challenges of todays’ world in clean technologies, food, health and climate change.
- New developments for our software platform (i.e. novel features, platform optimization, change requests and bug fixes)
- Prototyping of concepts for larger outsourced development projects for testing and to avoid surprises during development
- Technical support for companies that integrate our API into their software platform
- Supporting customers with the development of experiment control and data processing python scripts
- Review internally existing solutions and seek to improve them through writing code that solves problems and corrects issues discovered
- Ability to work independently (there are no other developers in-house)
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to understand and build on existing code
- Recent C# .NET experience (our external developers use .NET 4.7 with C# 7.0)
- Proficiency with Python
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Development of new features and integrations for our software platform 'Impulse' (C# .NET).
Explore exciting technologies and prototype features based on these technologies (e.g. ML).
Support our customers with the development of their own Python scripts for controlling their experim
Technical support for other brands that are integrating our systems into their software through our API.
Solve bugs and process change requests.
DENSsolutions is a fast-growing high-tech company active in the field of in-situ microscopy for fundamental studies in Nanotechnology. This field of research is considered to be the key for addressing the challenges of todays’ world in clean technologies, food, health and climate change. Our systems enable researchers around the world to observe dynamics at the atomic scale, when a material is subjected to stimuli such as heat, bias, gas or liquid.
- Informaticalaan 12
- 2628 ZD Delft