Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
We are looking for a passionate Project Manager to lead exciting SaaS implementation projects from initiation through delivery, including closure and customer success. The Project Manager will coordinate and manage cross-functional project teams in multiple international locations, and establish appropriate KPIs and success factors for measuring project status and progress. They will also manage assigned resources according to MPO’s implementation methodology, lead implementation planning, monitor and guide the project plan and overall execution, develop positive relationships with all project stakeholders to create high levels of customer satisfaction, and help customers realize their expected benefits. Serving as the ambassador for each project, this individual is responsible for establishing disciplined collaboration across project partners, for ensuring adherence to the MPO implementation method, and for successful customer onboarding to the MPO supply chain platform.
- Ensure seamless supply chain software solution implementations for our customers
- Be a proactive partner for our customers by suggesting, defining, and documenting
- project scope
- Optimize customer success through in-scope, on-time, on-budget delivery
- Demonstrate multi-disciplinary team leadership by effectively utilizing internal and external
- Maintain a proactive, can-do attitude when spotting and resolving potential risks
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Contribute to MPO’s future success by getting involved in presales cycles
- Manage changes to project scopes, schedules, and costs using appropriate verification processes
- Manage client and stakeholder relationships
- Assume responsibility for the success of those customers assigned to you
- 3-5 years of supply chain and software implementation experience. Ideally, you can demonstrate a
- track record for successfully implementing complex supply chain management solutions, preferably
- Passion for the profession and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Can-do and hands-on mentality
- Excellent customer engagement skills
- Strong English speaking and writing skills
- Experience with Agile implementation methodologies in collaborative environments
- Excellent decision-making and leadership abilities
- Critical and creative thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Experience with conflict resolution and negotiation
- Top-of-the-bill in relationship management and internal communications
- Solid organizational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Ensure seamless supply chain software solution implementations for our customers;
Be a proactive partner for our customers by suggesting, defining, and documenting project scope;
Optimize customer success through in-scope, on-time, on-budget delivery;
Demonstrate multi-disciplinary team leadership by effectively utilizing internal and external resources;
Maintain a proactive, can-do attitude when spotting and resolving potential risks.
Over MP Objects
MPO is a disruptive global cloud platform for Supply Chain Orchestration. Our platform provides Control Tower, Supply Chain Visibility, OMS and TMS capabilities, and integrates with E-Stores, ERP, WMS, and carriers to optimize all orders, transportation, and inventory for inbound, outbound, and return flows. With offices in Boston, Rotterdam, Tokyo, and Hyderabad, MPO processes over 2 million orders per day in critical supply chains for over 200 leading brand owners and logistics service providers who use MPO to enable perfect order fulfillment and Amazon-level customer experience in B2B and B2C markets.
- Stationsplein 45
- 3013 AK Rotterdam