Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
At Cybersprint we deliver a state-of-the-art SaaS solution to our customers. The dedicated Product Owner supports our enterprise customers in getting the most out of Cybersprint. You serve as a true product specialist and translate our customer’s needs into our Product Backlog.
- Minimum HBO/academic background
- Knowledge of Agile/SCRUM processes and tooling
- Understanding of industry standard technology used in SaaS solutions
- Experiencing of working within the IT industry
- Knowledge of the cybersecurity domain and Internet Protocols such as DNS and HTTP
- Experience with designing and refining use case models
- Excellent language skills (Dutch/English)
- Keep track of movements in the cybersecurity and maintain knowledge level
- Client centric behaviour
- Ability to break down complex problems and find a solution
- Commercially savvy, identifies opportunities
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively and cooperate with team members (tech and non-tech)
- Can do mentality, willing to go the extra mile
- Organize and plan various projects/requests and keep track of progress
- High attention to detail
- Work in a structured manner and be predictable toward internal and external stakeholders
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Assist Product Management in translating long-term vision into a short-term roadmap/backlog
Do research, gather requirements, and write epics and stories with acceptance criteria
Support estimations of the required time, resources & cost to develop the backlog
Drive planning, refining, and prioritising the product backlog.
Work with the development team to inform them of customer and business needs through the product delivery process
- Wilhelmina van Pruisenweg 35
- 2595 AN Den Haag