Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
We are currently looking for a Java Engineer in the Netherlands. As a Java Software Engineer you will join our team of broadly skilled technicians, and work on an AI product in the area of Incident Prediction. Maintaining, expanding and deploying Java micro services is done with the use of DevOps, where you share a common understanding of continuous integration processes and test automation. Next to being passionate with coding in Java you share a solid understanding of web technologies and protocols, which helps you in securing your software and make optimum use of the infrastructure. Besides being a passionate Java coder, you get as thrilled as most of us do from learning new tools, technologies, code design patterns and possibly even new languages. You thrive in an expanding team where agility, flexibility and communication are crucial. Your week-to-week job is a broad mixture of developing, maintaining and deploying Java micro services while implementing new features for our product. You have the freedom to work on a wide variety of technologies and languages while improving a beautiful product that truly matters.
- Preferably 3 years experience with Java
- Knowledge of code design patterns and architecture
- Command of the English language in writing and speech
- Familiar with high quality engineering standards (Git, Pull-Requests, unit testing)
- Familiar with Docker and containerization concepts
- Familiar with Build automation (e.g. Jenkins)
- Good understanding of Spring Framework
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Good understanding of OAuth2.0 and JWT
- Some knowledge of Linux-based systems is helpful
- Proficient communication and documentation skills
- Good English language proficiency in writing and speech
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Develop, expand and maintain containerized Java services
Configure and maintain build/deployment automation
Work on Angular web applications (Typescript)
Work on iOS mobile applications (Swift)
Help out with cloud-related DevOps activities
Over Numerico Technologies B.V.
You will be working for an AI start-up that develops solutions for incident response and on-demand logistics. They allow companies to manage unplanned work using a combination of prediction, simulation and learning. At Numerico we try to keep our knowledge up-to-date by regularly work on projects that explore new methods and/or data sources. You will be joining an international team of engineers and data scientists with extensive experience in Machine Learning, Logistics and Location Intelligence. Success at our launching customer, the Dutch Road Authority, has proven that the solution works! The incident response time of the Dutch National road inspectors is >20% faster after the implementation of the Numerico Solution. Would you like to help us expand this success to more customers and markets?
- Eerste Jan Steenstraat 84
- 1072NP Amsterdam