Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
- You are motivated and customer-oriented
- You are a team player, but can also work independently
- You are very good at planning and organizing and have a track record of meeting targets and deadlines
- You have managerial skills and experience
- You have a track record of being able to make decisions and assuming responsibility for outcomes
- You are analytical and have attention for details
- You have experience in configuring and building various dashboards
- You have experience with SCRUM methodology
- Experience with Power BI, Azure and/or Azure Data Factory is a pre
- You have experience in setting up and maintaining data models
- You have some technical knowledge about BI, ETL tooling like TimeXtender, SQL programming, and reporting platforms like Tableau, QlikView, Power BI, etc.
- You have a Can Do Attitude, you want to make a positive impact with the work you do and you want to have fun while doing it.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Development full stack;
Maken van various Dashboards;
Setting up and maintaining data models;
Ensure that SIM Clients can easily access, understand and use meaningful data as well asd base their decisions on the information which is derived from the data in SIM Database;
Later te bepalen.
Over Impact Buying
Supply Chain Information Management (SIM) is a dynamic company with the aim to support its customers to map, visualize and understand the sustainability risks in their supply chains. SIM is a service-oriented knowledge provider with a secure and collaborative software tool. SIM ensures that its customers know where their products come from, under which conditions they are produced and what the ingredients or components of their products are. SIM helps its customers to manage their supply chain risks in real-time and improve issues related to product safety, quality, social compliance and environmental risks. SIM’s Customers are large companies like Ahold, Jumbo, Detailresult Groep, and Superunie. We support customers who want to make a difference in their supply chain with their buying power in a cost effective way to make a positive impact.
- Toermalijnstraat 18b
- 1812 RL Alkmaar