Wat kan je?
- HBO, WO denkniveau
- Senior, Lead werkniveau
- 5-10, 10+ jaar werkervaring
- Engels, Nederlands sprekend
Wat krijg je?
- € 5000 - € 6500 bruto per maand
- Flexibele werktijden
Wat doe je?
- Minimaal een 32-urige werkweek
- Samenwerken met 50+ collega's
- Je werkt samen met IT, Logistiek, Management
- Focus op B2B & B2C
We are currently looking to expand our experienced and international team with another skilled and motivated member. As a Front-End Web Developer, you will be responsible for the development and maintenance of our user facing platforms used by hundreds of thousands of customers. In a constantly changing environment, we are continuously challenged to come up with new and innovative solutions to enhance the client’s experience. By being a part of this team, you will play a key role in making sure this experience is as good as it gets.
As a senior member, you will be expected to work independently and share your knowledge and experience within the team and assist juniors/mediors in their growing process. Furthermore, you will be responsible for making technical decisions on both intra team and cross-team functionality. On a daily basis, you will interact with our Back-End, UX/UI, Product Management, Marketing and other internal teams as you develop new features. Being a good team player is therefore not an extra, but a necessity!
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Informatics or similar;
- 8+ years of solid experience;
- Recent experience building rich front ends for web-based (trading)applications;
- Recent experience with modern web technologies such as Web Services, RESTful APIs, WebSockets, and GraphQL;
- Knowledge of front-end web technologies for mobile devices is an advantage;
- Proficiency in the Dutch language is a plus;
- Affinity with financial markets is a plus;
- Being a team player.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Make architectural and technological decisions together with the development team;
Provide hands on technical expertise;
Develop complex internal tools for use within the organisation;
Improve existing and create new features from concept to production;
Collaborate with product owners, business departments and other stakeholders;
- 20 kantoren
- 200-500 medewerkers
- Platte structuur
- Business casual
DEGIRO is an online pan-European securities broker that serves both individual and professional investors. DEGIRO offers market access through a fast, high-performance online platform. Founded in 2008 to serve institutional investors, and headquartered in Amsterdam, DEGIRO launched its retail trading platform in 2013. DEGIRO is now active across 18 countries and is the fastest growing broker in Europe. DEGIRO processes €30 billion worth of transactions per year and expect to have €3 billion in Assets under Administration by the end of the year. We have grown from 40 employees to 200 employees (with in total over 30 different nationalities) in just three years and we now have a local presence in 3 cities: Amsterdam, Sofia, and Hong Kong.
- Amstelplein 1
- 1096 HA Amsterdam