Wat kan je?
Wat krijg je?
Wat doe je?
The role includes the following key responsibilities:
- Understand and translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term customer success
- Analysis of the as-is and to-be processes
- Conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder meetings
- End-to-end project delivery and post go-live ongoing support
- Identify and manage risks and issues as a subject matter expert for daily work
- A relevant educational qualification and work experience that demonstrates knowledge of the logistics sector (note: only candidates with background in logistics will be considered in the selection process)
- Strong analytical skills and good feeling for data, numbers and KPIs, to make and support decisions;
- Open-mindedness, trustworthiness, curiosity, creativity and proactiveness
- Attention to details: you will translate customer requirements in clear specifications for our development and/or modeling team and in working out interface mappings for our development team;
- Personal organization: ability to handle and prioritize outstanding tasks;
- Decision making: effective in understanding criteria involved in making decisions and assisting others to make them;
- Problem solving and conflict management: measuring alternatives against objectives and identifying tradeoffs to determine which possible solution is best;
- Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications and competencies;
- Fluency in English is required (written & spoken);
- Native level of Dutch is highly desirable Besides, project management skills and IT experience in systems implementations & integrations are considered a good plus.
Jouw belangrijkste taken:
Understand and translate customer needs into implementable business solutions to enable long-term customer success
Analysis of the as-is and to-be processes
Conduct user review sessions and run stakeholder meetings
End-to-end project delivery and post go-live ongoing support
generic project management tasks
Over BlueRock Logistics
BlueRock Logistics is simply an amazing place to work.
We are a fast growing company that supports logistics service providers and shippers to simplify their supply chain. We are on the fore-front of technology development and active in the scientific community of data science and logistics.
Our proposition is state-of-the-art. With an App based architecture, modern screen design and our expertise in logistics, software as well as in modelling/optimizing we draw the attention of many industries.
Our main customers are in France, Germany, Italy, Benelux and other European countries. In addition we are active and expanding in the US. Eventually we need to support our customers globally. We are expanding in geographical scope (we have an office in Italy and in Canada. Further expansion in North-America, Asia and Europe are planned in the next 1-2 years) and in the services we offer.
All of this has been achieved in a few years thanks to the passion, talent and knowledge of our young and diverse team. In BlueRock every employee plays an important role in the company and you will have many opportunities to learn, develop further and accellerate your professional growth.
- Stationsplein 20
- 5211 AP 's-Hertogenbosch