This primary responsibility of this role is serving as an ETL Consultant in an Informatica environment. This role will also provide technical guidance on the capabilities and use of the Informatica tool, collaborating with the Functional Architect to maximize Informatica functionality to deliver Project solutions.
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. We are 200 professionals in the Netherlands dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. Present in 17 countries in Europe and the Middle East, with 5.000+ professionals and drawing on 20 years of experience, we improve business performance making their companies truly digital. We build IT infrastructure for digital, and make sure people are along for the ride.
- Overall ETL solution design and creation of design specifications to implement changes.
- Project planning for individual efforts.
- Creation of design specifications to implement changes.
- Development, testing, and deployment of project deliverables.
- Issue resolution & escalation, and project status reporting.
- On call support team for handling production issues.
- Impact analysis of potential technology changes to the ETL environments.
- 7+ years of Informatica ETL development (for Architect role), (4+ years for Consultant role) experience with exposure to version 9.1 or later.
- Expert level with Informatica Power Center and possess a solid working knowledge of SQL and ETL load and extract processes within Informatica.
- Experience with Metadata Manager, Informatica Parallelism, Power Exchange, and Real Time Data Acquisition.
- Experience with Oracle database technologies within an ETL framework.
- Experience with Data Warehouse technologies within the domain of ETL/Data Integration, Business Intelligence, and relational and multi-dimensional Database systems.
- Experience in an UNIX environment and proven knowledge of scripting languages.
- 3+ years’ experience working with the following: ◦Experience producing data models and DDL for implementing SQL database structures in support of ETL processes.
- Data Warehousing data architecture methodologies including dimensional modeling and DW & Data Mart architecture.
- Experience with PowerExchange (PWX) in one or more of the following: JMS/MSMQ/TIBCO/Websphere MQ/WebMethods.
- Experience with XML/Complex XML Processing and related technologies (XSD/Xpath).
- Experience with PowerCenter Unstructured Data Option (UDO), and Informatica B2B (Data Transformation Studio).
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, in a related field such as Information Technology/Computer Science, Analytics, Business Technology.
- Experience in working in Agile Scrum team environment.
- Certifications in Informatica or other ETL technologies.
- Able to confidently interact and fulfill with roles ranging from Developers to Product Owners.
- Solid written, verbal, and presentation communication skills.
- Strong team and individual player.
- Maintains composure during all types of situations and is collaborative by nature.
- Ability to shift project priorities as needed to support program objectives.
- High standards of professionalism, consistently producing high quality results.
- Self-sufficient, independent requiring very little supervision or intervention.
- Demonstrate flexibility and openness to bring creative solutions to address issues.
- Unique culture where people speak frankly, have great mutual respect and are united by a genuine interest in technology.
- Team spirit and international environment.
- Relocation service for people outside the Netherlands.
- Great salary package with bonus and the option for a commuting allowance or lease car.
- Career specific trainings and certifications.