Are you a motivated, self-driven and creative API Management Architect? Please, keep on reading because Devoteam is the right company for you!
At Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. We are 200 professionals in the Netherlands dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battles. Present in 17 countries in Europe and the Middle East, with 5.000+ professionals and drawing on 20 years of experience, we improve business performance making their companies truly digital. We build IT infrastructure for digital, and make sure people are along for the ride.
- assess, define, implement and/or support world class API Management architectures for our clients.
- identify the biggest needs keeping in mind the big picture, drive technical solutions and collaborate with a diverse user base.
- develop strong relationships with technology vendors to understand and influence their product strategies. communicate efficiently on different levels internally and at client side with both with business and IT/technology stakeholders.
- experience in deploying and setting up one or more API Management Platforms (Apigee, Akana, CA Layer 7, Mashery, Mulesoft, Microsoft)
- knowledge on design principles, patterns and best practices in implementing APIs.
- knowledge of designing and implementing web services, SOAP, REST APIs, REST architecture based on XML/JSON
- experience in implementing API Security, Access Control (Basic authentication, OAuth, SAML, etc.) and third party integrations.
- experience in Implementing logging, monitoring, alerting and analytics (e.g. generating reports, integrating to other tools)
- experience with agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban) a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent experience.
- Unique culture where people speak frankly, have great mutual respect and are united by a genuine interest in technology.
- Team spirit and international environment.
- Relocation service for people outside the Netherlands.
- Great salary package with bonus and the option for a commuting allowance or lease car.
- Career specific trainings and certifications.